Authorizations due to exceptional circumstances (Arraigos – Ties to the Country)

Foreign citizens who are in Spain in an irregular situation (without administrative authorization to stay or reside in the country) can apply for a residence authorization due to exceptional circumstances. The most common case is what is known as arraigo (ties to the country). The arraigo is an administrative procedure offered as an exception, which…